Wear and Care
How to Wear Contact Lenses
1. Before you start, wash your hands properly with soap, then rinse and dry your hands with a lint-free towel.
2. Put the lens on the tip of your finger and check that the lens isn't inside out. If the edge curves out, it is inside out. It should look like a bowl with straight edges.
3. Gently hold your upper eyelid with one finger so you don’t blink or get your eyelashes in the way, and carefully pull down your lower eyelid with your other fingers.
4. Move the contact lens toward your eye steadily. Look upward as you place it on your eye, and slowly release your eyelid and close your eye for a moment to allow the lens to settle. Repeat for your other eye.
Note: After you get the lenses, please do not put on them immediately. Please put the lenses in the contact lens care solution about 6-8 hours before you wear them.
How to Take off Contact Lenses
- Ensure your hands are clean and dry, start with your right eye, then look up and carefully pull down your lower eyelid with your middle finger.
- Bring your index finger to your eye slowly until you touch the lower edge of the lens, and slide the lens down to the lower white part of your eye.
- Gently squeeze the lens between your thumb and index finger and remove it. Repeat for your other eye.
- Discard daily disposable contact lenses and make sure you clean and disinfect bi-weekly, monthly and yearly contact lenses.